ITIL is the worlds most widely used IT Service Management Framework based on global best practice in IT service management used by most of the world’s leading enterprises and forward thinking public sector organisations.
ITIL enables you to utilise leading edge IT capabilities to provide world class services and maximise value. Employing IT service management best practices described in ITIL, organisations have been proven to increase productivity, optimise costs and make significant improvements to customer services. The benefits of these improvements include healthier bottom lines, higher customer retention rates and significant reductions in time to market.
The Key Benefits of ITIL
Adopting and adapting ITIL to each organisation’s specific requirements enables service providers of all types and sizes to:
- Support business outcomes
- Enable business change
- Optimise the customers experience
- Manage risks in line with business needs
- Show value for money
- Continually improve
For the service management professional there are many benefits of taking the ITIL journey, attending accredited training though Smart PM and taking the internationally recognised examinations to achieve certification.
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and focus on the highest value activities to help the organisation
- Improve communication by encouraging the use of common terminology
- Gain confidence for your plans from best practice, and help make the change happen
Smart PM is a Licensed Affiliate of getITright Skills Development